Take 5 days to create your 5-Year strategic life plan to allow yourself to live full of joy and purpose every single day.
Day 1: STARTING AT THE END
- What do you want to be true at the end of your life? What will people say about you? What will you have accomplished?
- Identifying these points is the first step to planning a purpose-filled life plan.
Day 2: IDENTIFYING KPIs
- Key Performance Indicators exist even within your life, not just your business.
- By starting at the end, we'll be able to figure out quantifiable goals and timelines for you to make that vision a reality.
Day 3: ESTABLISHING YOUR LONG-TERM GOALS
- Goal-Setting seems so simple to some but, when not done strategically can really set you back.
- I give you my fool-proof method for goal-setting that will allow you the focus and clarity to reach those goals.
Day 4: PLANNING YOUR NEXT YEAR
- Set you up for ultimate success in the next 12 months.
- How you approach this next year will either propel your forward into your purpose or keep you stagnant.
Day 5: ADJUSTING YOUR DAILY HABITS FOR STRATEGIC ALIGNMENT
- The small habits that you create for yourself and engage in every day actually play a huge role in ensuring that you're living your life with purpose.
- We're going to create a Start and Stop plan so that you leave this challenge with clear actions to start taking.
At the end of this 5-Day Challenge you will:
- Have a strategic 5-Year Plan that is aligned with the vision for your life.
- Know exactly what you need to do today, next month, next year, and for the next couple of years to make your long-term goals a reality.
- Be able to live every day full of purpose and joy, free of stress and worry.