4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in Orange County, California. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. The information provided in any training and accompanying material from Britnie Turner is for informational purposes only. It should not be considered legal or financial advice. Britnie Turner, G-FORCE or any other affiliated entities are not liable for the documents and information delivered. I know to consult with an attorney or other professional to determine what may be best for my individual needs. Britnie Turner and any affiliated entities do not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the content and do not claim to be a licensed professional advisor on the topics discussed. I will not make any investment decisions without first consulting my own financial advisor and conducting my own research and due diligence. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Britnie Turner & affiliated entities disclaim any and all liability in the event any information, commentary, analysis, opinions, advice and/or recommendations prove to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or result in any investment or other losses. I understand that content discussed or made available is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice or investment advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed. I will use information at my own risk. I understand and agree to keep the contents and discussions from all masterminds, coaching and classes confidential.
17. G-FORCE Event protocol will be detailed below.
1.1. Admittance. Your registration entitles you to admittance to the Event, all food, drink, and activities provided by Host.. Any and all other costs associated with your attendance (including without limitation any travel and/or accommodation expenses) shall be borne solely by the Guest and Host shall have bi liability for such costs.
1.2. Termination. You acknowledge that Host reserves the right to request Guest’s removal from the Event if Guest, in its sole discretion, considers your presence and/or behavior to create a disruption or to hinder the Event and/or the enjoyment of the Event by other attendees or speakers.
1.3. Media. By attending the Event you acknowledge and agree to grant the Host the right at the Event to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness in any media now available and hereafter developed and to distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, such media without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This grant to the Host includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media.
1.4 Event Policies. By signing this agreement you acknowledge and agree that if for any reason and at any time the Host, in their sole discretion, needs to cancel or reschedule the Event that you will only be entitled to a seat at the rescheduled Event, or a credit equal to your payment amount, to another Event hosted at The Aerial BVI within 24 months of the original Event date.
1.5. Event Content. You acknowledge and agree that the Host, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change any and all aspects of the Event, including but not limited to, the Event name, themes, content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, and time. Any changes to the preceding elements of the Event will not warrant a refund or transfer credit to another Event to the Guest.
2.1. Payment. The payment of the applicable fee(s) for the Event is due upon registration. If the Event requires a deposit payment, the remainder of the payment for the Event will be due no later than 30 days prior to the Event start date. If such payment is insufficient or declined for any reason the Host may refuse to admit you to the Event and shall have no liability in that regard.
2.2. Taxes. The fee(s) may be subject to sales tax, value added tax, or any other taxes and duties which, if applicable, will be charged to you in addition to the fee(s).
3.1 If you cancel within 48 hours of you registering for the Event, you will be eligible for a refund. If you cancel beyond the 48 hour window, you will not be eligible for a refund or transfer credit.
5.1. All intellectual property rights in and to the Event, the Event content and all materials distributed at or in connection with the Event are owned by Host and/or the Event sponsors or speakers presenting at the Event. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce any trademarks or other trade names appearing at the Event, in any Event content and/or in any materials distributed at or in connection with the Event for any reason without the prior written permission of Host and speakers.
5.2. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to vest in you any legal or beneficial right in or to any trade marks or other intellectual property rights owned or used under license by Host or any of its affiliates or grant to you any right or license to any other intellectual property rights of Host or its speakers, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of Host and its speakers.
7.1 I Understand The Risk Involved In Participating in Activities, including but not limited to: Swimming (ocean and infinity pool without a lifeguard), driving island Moke buggies, hiking/trekking, using the island gym and fitness equipment, use of all equipment including water sports equipment, attending third-party excursions, the consumption of alcohol, and boating activities, and any other activities not listed here that are part of residing on Premises including the use of stairs, dimly light areas, use of residence toiletries, etc. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If, however, I observe or become aware of any hazardous condition during my attendance, I will avoid such hazardous conditions, terminate my participation and immediately notify an appropriate staff member of such condition. I understand that the consumption of alcohol, improper use of equipment, using equipment while under the effects of alcohol, and not exercising caution at all times could increase these risks.
7.2 I Assume The Risk Of Injury By Participating In The Event. I understand and accept that participating in the above activities puts me at risk of SERIOUS BODILY INJURY, illness, disability, emotional trauma, damage to property and/or DEATH (“Injuries”). I expressly and voluntarily assume full responsibility for these risks, from any cause including, without limitation, negligence, gross negligence, defective products, unknown obstacles, equipment malfunction, food poisoning or other food/water-related illness including from Host BVI dining/beverage service, inadequate training, failure to supervise and failure to warn of potential risks. I understand that these risks may be caused by Host, other participants, staff, myself or other third persons. BY RESIDING AT THE AERIAL BVI, I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES (defined below) or others, and whether or not covered by my personal health or other type of insurance; and I assume full responsibility for any Injury I may sustain as a result of my participation in the Event.
7.3 Liability Waiver, Release And Promise Not To Sue. I, on behalf of myself and each of my successors, heirs and assigns, unconditionally and irrevocably waive liability, release, promise never to sue, forever discharge and relinquish any and all rights, claims, demands, suits, actions, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs (collectively, “Claims”), that I may incur or have against Host, its affiliates, and all officers, employees, agents, personal representatives, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns of the foregoing and each of their respective owners, officers, shareholders, directors, employees and agents (collectively, all of the forgoing being the “Released Parties”), arising from or related to my participation including, without limitation, any Claims arising from or related to: (i) the actions or omissions of any of the Released Parties, other participants, staff, or other third parties; (ii) the inadequacy of any training or supervision; (iii) failure to investigate, keep safe or to warn of hazards known or unknown; (iv) the conditions on or about the Event premises; (v) the breach of any implied or express warranty and/or representation of any of the Released Parties; (vi) transportation; (vii) weather conditions; and/or (viii) any other operations associated with the Event, and, with respect to each of the foregoing, whether based on tort (including, without limitation, acts of negligence and gross negligence), contract or any other theory of recovery in law or equity, whether for compensatory or punitive damages, equitable relief or otherwise, and whether now known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected (all of the foregoing shall be collectively referred to as the “Released Claims”).
7.4 COVID-19 Waiver. The coronavirus can cause COVID-19, which is declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is thought to spread person to person, mainly through contact or respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs, sneezes or talks. There presently is no known practical way to completely eliminate the possibility of transmission of coronavirus within social gatherings. Host has instituted certain measures recommended by federal, state and local authorities to mitigate the spread of COVID-19. However, Host cannot guarantee that you, or any member of your family or anyone who comes in contact with you, will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, your participation and travel increases the risk of you contracting COVID-19. By signing this agreement: (1) I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19; that I have read and understood the above warnings regarding COVID-19; and that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Host and (2) I voluntarily assume all risks that I may be exposed to the coronavirus by participating in the Event and its related activities; that such exposure may result in my contracting COVID-19 which consequently can cause illness, personal injury, permanent disability and/or death; and that I knowingly accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, COVID-19, disability and death) and all damages, losses, expenses, claims and liabilities, of any kind related to COVID-19 which I may suffer or incur resulting from my participation in the Event and its related activities. I also acknowledge that if I contract COVID-19 or am identified in a contact tracing investigation in my travels to the Host or while at Host, I will have to be quarantined for at minimum 10 days or other amount of time set out by the BVI Ministry of Health, and will incur personal costs for this extended stay. I also understand that I am expected to travel with travel insurance that covers COVID-19 trip interruption, the cost of additional accommodation, and/or medical care during my travels as well as to bring any essential medications. I otherwise acknowledge that I am responsible for these additional costs if I do not purchase insurance coverage.
7.5 Indemnity. On behalf of myself and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators, successors, assigns, personal representatives and next of kin (collectively, the “Releasors”), I AGREE TO HEREBY RELEASE, DEFEND (at Host’s request), INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS the Released Parties from all liability and damages arising out of any and all the risks and hazards attendant upon my entry on, my presence at the Premises; and from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, costs, claims, rights, damages, losses, Injuries (to myself or to any third parties directly or indirectly relating to my Participation or presence on the Premises), expenses, judgments or demands of any kind or nature whatsoever and WHETHER ARISING OUT OF THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR OTHERWISE, which I or the Releasors can or might have as a result of or arising out of my Participation or presence at the Event or about the Premises, including, but not limited to, claims for any personal/bodily injury, disability, death or property damage, which I, the Releasors or any person under this grant may suffer or sustain, arising out of or in connection with my presence at, Participation in aforementioned activities or about the Premises.
7.6 Consent To Medical Care. I authorize each of the Released Parties to call for medical care for me or to transport me to a medical facility at my expense if medical attention is needed. I also authorize any physician or other medical provider or facility to provide any emergency medical/surgical care. I acknowledge and agree that none of the Released Parties, as that term is defined in paragraph 3 (above), is under any legal obligation to render assistance to me.
7.8 Consent to Good Conduct. I consent to Host’s general standards of appropriate conduct and behavior, including following all applicable laws/regulations, treating all staff and other guests with respect, adhering to Host’s no-tolerance sexual harassment policy, and recognize that any gross misbehavior, conduct or neglect can result in my dismissal from the Premises at any time. This dismissal is solely at the discretion of the Host management team and will not result in any refund or compensation
8.1. Host gives no warranties in respect of any aspect of the Event or any materials related thereto or offered at the Event and, to the fullest extent possible under the laws governing this Agreement, disclaims all implied warranties, including but not limited to warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, timeliness and merchantability. Neither Host nor its affiliates can accept any responsibility or liability for reliance by you or any person on any aspect of the Event and/or any information provided at the Event.
8.2. Other than to the extent required as a matter of law: (i) neither Host nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential costs, damages or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Event or other aspect related thereto or in connection with this Agreement.
8.3. The maximum aggregate liability of Host for any claim in any way connected with therewith or this Agreement whether in contract, tort or otherwise (including any negligent act or omission) shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Host under this Agreement to attend the Event.
Last Updated: November 10, 2021